Accelerate Your Performance
Take yourself and your team to the next level. We have the solutions to get you there. Based in Austin, Texas, Momentum Consulting provides one-on-one executive business coaching, leadership training, team and management consulting, conflict resolution and meeting facilitation.
We help organizations, teams and individuals around the world achieve breakthrough performance.
If you’re looking for a committed partnership to achieve real and measurable returns, we can get you there. You want more than just improvements. We create breakthroughs.
The Latest from the Momentum Blog
- Hello from the Spiritual Heart of BotswanaWhile working with a Batswana mining client recently Craig was able to visit the Spiritual heart of Botswana. Tsodilo, located in the northwestern part of Botswana is unique due to its spiritual significance to the local people as well as its record of early human settlement.
- Reading List: Fearless Leadership
- Photo Op
- FNB Stadium location of Nelson Mandela's official memorial servicesWhile working with Botswana mining client I was in Johannesburg at time of Nelson Mandela's passing and caught this awesome rainbow over the FNB Stadium following his Memorial Service.
- Reading List: Man's Search for MeaningMan's Search for Meaning
Man's Search for Meaning Psychiatrist Viktor Frankl's memoir has riveted generations of readers with its descriptions of life in Nazi death camps and its lessons for spiritual survival.
Common problems Momentum Consulting resolve include:
- A disconnect between executives and front-line employees
- Undefined purpose and objectives
- Poor communication
- Lack of clearly defined action plans
- Professional burn-out
- Inter-team conflict
Any of these problems can result in poor performance, high turnover, and dissatisfaction among employees and customers alike. If you are looking for Austin management coaching for your business, we can help.
Our Austin business consulting firm is just the start. There is so much more that we do. It’s about creating a culture of excellence—a place people can be proud to work, where they look forward to being the best every day.
What We Offer
Real results produced for Austin executive business coaching clients and clients around the world:
- Developing company-wide ownership mentality
- Executive coaching to develop dynamic, effective leaders
- Improving communication
- Conquering professional burn-out
- Achieving professional and life goals
Business Coach Austin: “With Brett’s management coaching I had one brief conversation with the client, restored the relationship and put $5,000 of profit in my pocket. The return on my investment is undeniable.”
- C. O. CEO, KLD Energy
“The Austin executive coaching provided by Martha Lynn has helped shift my thinking, actions, and ways of being in all areas of my life. The increased revenue that I have realized as the result of working with her now seems like a marginal benefit.”
- Jennifer Walker Gates, Attorney at Law
An Austin executive business coaching client talks about her work with Marlene:
“I am convinced that this type of management consulting is no longer a ‘nice to have’ for executives, but a ‘need to have.’ There is no dollar value you can put on this. It has been a priceless and life changing experience for me which I would highly recommend.”
- Nancy Beesley, Chief Marketing Officer, HCB Health
Austin Management Consulting results produced here and abroad:
“We employed Craig Clark and his team because they had a breadth of experience and talent, including high-level team building sessions with our executives and managers, training internal trainers for us to build a practice of accountability across the organization….”
- Lisa Zangari, Vice President, Human Resources Placer Dome Canada